Practice Areas -Litigation
Dick Bufkin primarily works in the following areas of litigation and arbitration In appropriate cases, contingent or fixed fee engagements are accepted. The payment of related court costs and other litigation expenses would be subject to agreement on a case by case basis.
- General business and breach of contract litigation and arbitration
- Partner, partnership, trust and fiduciary litigation
- Bankruptcy adversary proceedings on behalf of bankruptcy trustees
- Divorce, marital agreements and other financially oriented family law matters
- Insurance company, reinsurance, general agency and insurance executive contractual disputes
- Probate and other inheritance disputes
- Creditor representation of all types
- Asset protection engagements
- Non-bankruptcy debtor representation
- Cases involving lost profits and other economic damages
Mr. Bufkin understands complicated money issues involved in business, divorce, bankruptcy, and other types of litigation. With over 30 years of business law practice and over 20 years of business trial experience, Dick Bufkin has helped many clients achieve successful results in a variety of litigation matters.